ECO-H is a concentrated broad-spectrum hydrocarbon degrader containing a consortium blend of our primary core bacterial strains, augmented by additional non-pathogenic strains of specially chosen bacteria and fungi, known for their propensity to degrade various hydrocarbons.
ECO-H will also rapidly degrade the major components of gasoline, diesel, specifically benzene, toluene, xylene, naphthalene, methyl naphthalene, anthracene and C10 to C17, phthalates, ketones, various solvents, sulphur-containing compounds, alcohols, chlorinated hydrocarbons, amines, and other complex organic compounds found in refineries and chemical plant wastewater, which are toxic to naturally occurring bacteria and reduces further environmental damage by degrading the contaminant plume.
The product is the premier choice for soil remediation applications such as coal tar, crude oil and mixtures of light and heavy oil fractions.
- Rapidly degrades all major components of gasoline, diesel, #4, #5, & #6 fuel oils.
- Reduces environmental damage.
- The robust ambient working range is between 0-60o C.
- The microbes a have an optimal working range of pH 6.0 to 9.0.
- Safe to handle and store when used as directed.
PRODUCTS & APPLICATIONS
MUNICIPAL & INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER
PONDS AND LAKES