Uric acid is odorous and, if neglected, will corrode plumbing, pipework and fittings. The build-up of uric acid crystals, coupled with limescale, will damage plastic and copper fittings which is often unseen and therefore discovered too late. This can involve the repair/replacement of a urinal.
Most maintenance companies provide small disinfectant blocks to disguise the odour, however these do not deal with the uric acid build-up.
Waterless urinals are becoming more commonplace and these will accelerate the build-up of uric acid.
Benefits of using our Urinal Tablets
- Beneficial aerobic bacteria – keeps entire line cline
- Micro blue crystals – reduces odour whilst bacteria clean.
- Rust inhibitor – helps prevent calcium, lime and rust stains.
- Para Free* – 100% eco-friendly, contains no toxic or harmful chemicals.
- Pigmented – no messy dyes or stains
- Concentrated – slow release, long lasting effect.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Cost effective.
- Suitable for wet and dry urinals
- *Paradichlorobenzene has been determined by the State of California to be toxic and a carcinogen
OTHER PRODUCTS & APPLICATIONS
PONDS AND LAKES